Travel notifications help us guard against fraud.
That trip you've planned sounds spectacular. But when you arrive overseas, you'll need a way to pay for those great meals, guided tours 和 neat souvenirs. If you plan to use debit cards 和 credit cards, please alert the appropriate financial institutions in advance as to w在这里 you're going 和 when. 这种方式, they'll know those purchases made in Panama, Paris or Pretoria were made by you 和 not some scammer. Access our International Travel Form 在这里.
Let us know w在这里 you are going 和 when you will be traveling to make sure you can access your FCU accounts with no problems.
- Call any of our 分支机构 to tell us of your plans.
- Complete a Notice of International Travel form at least two weeks prior to your trip.
- Include all countries you will be visiting, as well as any countries w在这里 you may have a layover 和 might be making a purchase or accessing cash from your account.
- Even if you're traveling within the U.S., please contact FCU with the dates 和 cities 和 states you will be traveling to.
Unfortunately, fraud risks are greater in some places than others. Florida Credit Union automatically blocks transactions that take place in certain countries.
- Automatically blocked countries currently include Russia, India,Turkey 和 Honduras. Review the complete list.
- The countries change on a regular basis based on patterns of fraud. So consult the list each time you make travel plans.
- If the country or countries you plan to visit are on this list, FCU can unblock them for you for the duration of your visit.